Saturday, July 17, 2010

Looking Back

When near-death experiences happen to a person, they say that "their life flahes before their eyes." This has never happened to me personally, so I cant judge whether that statement is true or not, but I do wonder whether it is your future life thats flashes by, or if it's your past replaying itself in the short half a second that you see. If it is the future, should this ever happen to me, I hope that when I see my future, I will be standing next to the people I love most in the world, my family and friends. If it is the past that I see, I hope that when I look back on my life, I am not dissappointed in the decisions I made, the people I spent my time with, and the way I lived my life. I hope when I look back on my life I can say that I am proud of who I was and how I lived. Isnt that what we all want? We all want to look back on our lives and say that we were good people, but how many of us can say that? Each little dicision we make right now at this very moment can affect the rest of our lives. Each little step and little move can make the world of a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment