Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our Gifts

A dear friend told me, "The Silent keys of the Piano began to glisten as it creates a calming noise, Understandable only to those who are Quiet enough to hear it, For when i listen to this music, I am in my own world, where I can write and listen calmly to the music being played by the soothing notes." Seeing that the friend that told me this is in high school, I am reminded over and over that God gives people special talents and abilities, gifts that we should use for His purposes. There are so many young men and women that have marvelous talents, but they use those talents for the wrong reasons, and in the end, they are God's purpose is the only one that matters, beyond that, we are nothing. In Him, we can do Anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment